Here is me shamelessly signing up for yet another read-a-thon at the last minute! I saw Mel‘s tweet earlier and thought I would unofficially join in, but then Tabitha just told me to go ahead and sign up. So I am doing just that. I am so spontaneous and fun.
As you may know, I do have a job now (woohoo!) so my reading time has been severely cut. I’m hoping to finish a few books over the course of this week, though! I’ve listed a bunch of books below to keep with the spontaneous theme, although – as always – there is no way I am going to get to all of them. I’m going to aim for three, including the one that I’m already in the middle of, but if I make it past that I would be so happy.
– Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
– Dare You To by Katie McGarry
– Rush by Eve Silver
– The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainini (I’m currently 25% through)
– The Spartacus War by Barry Strauss (HA, because I may as well traumatise myself some more)
– A Storm of Swords Part 2 by George R. R. Martin (I’m currently 33% through)
– Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
Books Read (2):
– Spirit by Brigid Kemmerer
– Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer
So yes, too many books, too little time. Aim: Three books, including Spirit which I am currently reading and have about 30% to go. I’ll be updating everything in this post so I don’t overload you all, and then I’ll do a wrap up post at the end. Wish me luck!