Hiatus: Amberica ’14

By the time this post goes live, I will flying across the Atlantic on my way to visit one of my bestest friends. You might already know this by now, because I haven’t stopped talking about it, but I had to write a post about it to make it official and everything. And I’m taking a short hiatus while I’m away, so I don’t want everybody to think I’ve abandoned ship. Far from it, actually!

aeroplane

A brief run down of my trip:

– I’m flying into DC but am staying with Dee in southeast Virginia.
– We will be watching the Veronica Mars movie together.
– This will be the first time we’ve met each other in person, despite having been co-captains for a good two years.
– This will be my first time leaving Europe.
– Exciting field trips include: North Carolina, Arlington, Walmart, Taco Bell, and Virginia Beach.
– I’m planning on filming daily vlogs, but I won’t be able to edit and upload them until I get back. Hopefully this goes better than my attempt at vlogging my Rome trip!

I will be taking loads of photos, and hopefully film absolutely everything to the point that Laila (Dee’s sister) may well make me sleep in the garden. I want to do a big recap post when I get back to show you all what I got up to!

So have a lovely couple of weeks everyone, and I will see you all when I return. Happy reading!

20 comments on “Hiatus: Amberica ’14

1. Tiffany 13/03/2014 2:20 pm

This sounds so exciting! I met one of my internet friends for the first time in November last year and it was such a blast. Have a great week! :]

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:46 pm

Thanks! I’ve met a few of my “internet friends” before, but Dee lives the furthest away so it took a while to get to see her.

2. Mel@thedailyprophecy 13/03/2014 6:27 pm

Have a safe trip and I hope you two have an awesome time together 😀 Enjoy the Veronica Mars movie!

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:47 pm

Thank you! VERONICA MARS WAS AMAZING OMG

3. Kelly 13/03/2014 9:49 pm

This is so exciting!! Enjoy your time together; I look forward to all the footage 😀

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:47 pm

I’m kind of failing at vlogging. I guess it’ll just be one video instead of a daily vlog XD

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:48 pm

Thank youuuuuuu, I shall!

4. Cee 14/03/2014 3:07 am

I hope you have the best time here!

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:48 pm

I’m having a great time, thanks!

5. Cait @ Notebook Sisters 14/03/2014 4:42 am

Ooh, have a great time! That’s so exciting. 🙂 And the vlogs sound really awesome, too. I tried to keep track of photos for posts when we went on an outback trip last year, pfft, did NOT work. XD But I’m very unorganised.

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:49 pm

I’m kind of failing with the vlogging thing. I’ll probably have to make a longer montage video instead of a daily vlog, because some things I just don’t bother recording. Plus, there have been a couple of days where we’ve just watched TV and chatted XD

6. Natalie Crown 16/03/2014 8:52 am

I’ve been craaazzzzy busy so I’m only just getting to this but HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!!!

• Amber 19/03/2014 4:50 pm

It’s okayyyy, and THANK YOU!

7. Stephanie@ThesePaperHearts 22/03/2014 7:13 pm

This sounds like an awesome trip! I hope you two have fun hanging out together =) I can’t wait to see your vlogs and hear about your experiences here. Maybe someday I’ll make the trip across the Atlantic to finally see Europe!

8. Lauren @ Lose Time Reading 24/03/2014 2:31 am

EEPS! I totally missed this post! I hope you have SOOO much fun on your trip to America <3 Can't wait to see all your vlogs and pics!!!