new-releases-new-header1

New Releases: March 5 – 11, 2013

There are tonnes of great books coming out this week. I’m excited for almost every single one of them! All the links go to Goodreads.

A debut about an air elemental! I AM EXCITED.
The third book in the “A Touch” trilogy.
A teen girl unravels the mysteries of a secret society and their most dangerous invention in this adventure-swept romance set in Victorian London.” I’m hooked!
A teen girl starts hearing the same voices that drove her sister to commit suicide…” I loooove creepy books!
THE THIRD AND FINAL BOOK IN THE DELIRIUM TRILOGY OMFG
Tegan is the first government guinea pig to be cryonically frozen and successfully revived, which makes her an instant celebrity.” I love the sound of this one!
A girl moves from the Dominican Republic to New York.
Nadia is descended from witches, and Mateo’s family is cursed. Sounds pretty good!
Something about a kingdom and a prophecy. The cover is hilarious.
There were storms and the Gulf Coast was quarantined. Now the outside think the people living there are dead, but instead they’re all living in tribes and stuff. YESSSS.
The second book in the Katana series.
People are given tasks. If they complete them then they go through certain levels, but if they lose then a loved one is killed. I’m excited for this one! How can people choose which family member is going to die?
This is about a boarding school and a literal Nightmare. AWESOME.
This is about a girl who survived a plane crash with no injuries, but she also has no memories. I love books about memory loss!

Which books are you looking forward to this week? There are LOADS coming out!

11 comments on “New Releases: March 5 – 11, 2013

1. Mel@Thedailyprophecy March 4, 2013 7:46 pm

Unremembered is high on my list. Sounds very good and I also love books about memory loss. The nightmare affair sounds great and I’ve heard good things about it so far. Orleans, Spellcaster, The murmurings, Let the sky fall, Legacy of the clockwork key, so many awesome books! 😀

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

• Amber (Books of Amber) March 6, 2013 2:21 pm

Yessss, I love anything to do with memory loss! In fiction, of course. I finished The Nightmare Affair and meh. It was pretty boring. I’m sooooo excited for Orleans!!

2. Sally@Always Lost in Stories March 4, 2013 7:46 pm

I am most excited about Requiem, because I love this series, but I am also going to be reading Unremembered (I hate the UK cover but still), and Let the Sky Fall because I keep hearing such fab things about these books.
    When do I have time to read all these amazing books!

• Amber (Books of Amber) March 6, 2013 2:24 pm

Haha I don’t mind the UK cover, but it’s not as pretty as the US one!

Ugh, I need more time in the day. I also need to stop procrastinating!

3. readingtothestarsandback March 5, 2013 11:32 am

Let The Sky Fall looks great! Can’t help singing the Adele song whenever I see it though. (And the skyyyyfaaaal!)

Unrembered looks AMAZING! Really want to read that one!

Star xx

• Amber (Books of Amber) March 6, 2013 2:25 pm

Hahahahaha! Now I’m going to have that song stuck in my head. Thanks for that XD

4. Melody Simpson March 5, 2013 12:35 pm

What a great week for new releases! I want to read the majority of these, Requiem and Let the Sky Fall being first!

• Amber (Books of Amber) March 6, 2013 2:25 pm

I’ve heard mixed things about Let the Sky Fall, but whatever, I think it sounds awesome 😀

5. Alise (Readers In Wonderland) March 6, 2013 12:27 am

I didn’t know some of these were releasing this week! Now I’m excited! I’ll have to go out and get some of them ASAP-especially Legacy of the Clockwork Key and Unremembered.