boa-new-releases

New Releases: February 5 – 11, 2013

All links go to Goodreads. Who else is excited for this week’s releases? I AM! *WAVES HANDS IN THE AIR*

Sequel to Cinder. Everyone’s buying this tomorrow, y/y?
An historical novel about rich people who learn to dance and pick locks.
The third book in a series that I’m hesitant to continue.
Debut fantasy novel about ASSASSINS I AM EXCITED
The fifth book in the Lying Game series that had better have some freakin’ answers or I’m gonna go insane
Sequel to Little Brother, which is on my wishlist.
Sequel to Shatter Me. I still don’t know what this series is about, but I know that it had words crossed out?
It’s winter in Maine. That’s, er, all I know.
About a girl who killed her boyfriend in self defence. Good on ya, I guess.
About a girl who gets pregnant during a rebellious phase.
A girl moves in with a family on an island to be their nanny. Then hallucinations and creepy things happen so YES I will be reading this!
A Jewish girl who dances in secret.

12 comments on “New Releases: February 5 – 11, 2013

1. Debby February 4, 2013 10:07 am

This week is entirely too crazy with all the new releases. THERE’S NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A DAY. :( I think I’ll be starting with Unravel Me though. City of a Thousand Dolls and Scarlet I’m also mega excited for though.

2. Judith February 4, 2013 12:15 pm

HOLD UP. You haven’t read Shatter Me?! Put everything down and read it nowwwww. I loved that one, though I’m not so sure I will love Unravel Me too because of the psycho love interest (yes, Warner fans, you heard me!) Anyway, I’m more than excited for Scarlet and City of a Thousand Dolls!!!

• Debby February 4, 2013 12:40 pm

Heck yes Team Adam *high fives*

• Amber (Books of Amber) February 5, 2013 4:51 pm

*shifty eyes* …. No, I haven’t? Hahahaha. I will bump it up on my TBR pile. Just for you and Debby. I had heard it was rubbish, so I was put off, okay!? It’s not my fault! ;D

3. Adriana (BooksOnHerMind) February 4, 2013 3:13 pm

The Whole Stupid Way We Are looks cool. I wonder what it’s about… YES! Another Lying Game book (:

4. Rachel @ Unforgettable Books February 5, 2013 1:59 am

Love your mini-descriptions Amber!!!! I really hope answers come in CMHHTD too! Can’t wait to read it tomorrow!

• Amber (Books of Amber) February 5, 2013 4:53 pm

Haha, thanks Rachel! I try. Oh my gosh, it just took me the longest time to figure out what CMHHTD meant. I am slowwww.