WoW: Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Release Date: January 8, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen
Goodreads

Twenty years ago, the robots designed to fight our wars abandoned the battlefields. Then they turned their weapons on us.

Only a few escaped the robot revolution of 2071. Kevin, Nick, and Cass are lucky —they live with their parents in a secret human community in the woods. Then their village is detected and wiped out. Hopeful that other survivors have been captured by bots, the teens risk everything to save the only people they have left in the world—by infiltrating a city controlled by their greatest enemies.

Revolution 19 is a cinematic thriller unlike anything else. With a dynamic cast of characters, this surefire blockbuster has everything teen readers want—action, drama, mystery, and romance. Written by debut novelist Gregg Rosenblum, this gripping story shouldn’t be missed.

The basic premise sounds a lot like most other robot novels I’ve read up on, but this still sounds like something I would love to read. This is kind of a survival novel slash adventure story, with robots and evil people and the like. I can’t wait!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

45 comments on “WoW: Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum

1. Sandy 21/11/2012 7:02 am

Wow – that sounds really cool! I really like the concept. It’s different from other books I’ve read. Most of them only have humans fighting humans, but this is definitely original. Nice choice! 🙂

2. Dina @ All The Stacks 21/11/2012 2:17 pm

This sounds very good and Battle Star Galacticaish (minus the not being in space.)

3. Ashley 21/11/2012 5:26 pm

Oh my gosh! So much yes!! I’ve been dying to read this book. I’m kind of obsessed with all things robots and cyborgs and what have you. I hope it’s as amazing as it sounds!

My WoW

4. SQT 21/11/2012 5:28 pm

Sounds a little bit like “Partials” but it’s probably way different. At any rate, it’s one for the list for sure. Thanks for stopping by!

5. Emma 21/11/2012 6:22 pm

Wow! I have never read many robot books, but this sounds brilliant! I’m definitely adding this my TBR list! Thanks for sharing!

Here’s my WoW

6. Paige 21/11/2012 9:40 pm

Revolution 19 sounds really good! I can’t wait to check it out!

My WoW

7. Krystianna 21/11/2012 10:11 pm

Revolution 19 sounds amazing! I feel like there are so many awesome dystopians coming out next year that have really intriguing taglines. I’m going to be drowning in books next year!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

8. Beczy @ Lost in Fictional Worlds 21/11/2012 10:35 pm

I think this might already by on my list, I can’t remember. It certainly sounds interesting though. Nice choice.

Thanks for stopping by my WoW

9. Richa Parande 22/11/2012 12:27 am

I’ve been looking forward to this book ever since I first heard about it! I think I’m gonna love it 🙂

10. Sarah Brown 22/11/2012 12:53 am

This sounds really good, I’ll have to add it to my wishlist, great pick, thanks for stopping by.

11. Jennifer 22/11/2012 1:27 am

Robots, huh? Haven’t read a robot book yet. Need to change that. This sounds awesome and the cover is really great too.

Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my post 🙂

Jennifer @ Dream Reads

12. Kate 22/11/2012 2:20 am

I like this one too!

Thanks for dropping by my WoW <3

13. Lisa (Lost in Literature) 22/11/2012 2:30 am

I normally wouldn’t have picked up this book… but it sounds really good! And I do love that cover!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

14. Ashley @ Book Labyrinth 22/11/2012 3:20 am

Ohhh it sort of sounds like Battlestar Galactica. I’ve seen this cover around, but I wasn’t sure what it was about. Sounds good!

My WoW

15. Traci @ The Reading Geek 22/11/2012 4:01 am

Yes great pick! I’m really excited for this one too! It sounds so good! Definitely have it on my list.

Thanks for visiting my post!

16. Aylee 22/11/2012 6:33 am

Hmm, yeah perhaps not completely original, but it still sounds really good and I am definitely interested in reading it, too!

17. Helène Ouwehand 22/11/2012 8:35 am

I want to read this one! Adding it to my TBR! Thanks for sharing and stopping by 🙂

18. Wendy Lohr 22/11/2012 12:45 pm

I’ve got this one on my “Can’t Wait to Read” list too! It just sounds so full of awesomeness! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog earlier. 🙂

Wendy @ Wendy’s Musings

19. Petra 22/11/2012 3:16 pm

Great pick! It sounds awesome.
    Thanks for stopping by at my WoW! 🙂

20. Courtney Reads A Lot 22/11/2012 4:14 pm

Loving that cover! There’s a lot of emphasis on eyes lately with book covers. It looks wicked cool. 😀

New follower 🙂

21. Micheline D 22/11/2012 4:27 pm

Well this sounds awesome – though you’re right, it does sound a bit similar to other robot books or films…but I’m still really curious about it! Thanks so much for sharing & for stopping by my post earlier 🙂

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

22. Rachel Naddeo 22/11/2012 5:02 pm

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing this awesome novel! I hadn’t heard anything about it so I’m adding it to my TBR pile right now.
    New follower!

Rachel @ Books to Consider

23. Anatea Oroz 22/11/2012 7:16 pm

Why do I find out about this book only now?? I should’ve heard about it sooner. It sounds really amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Anatea @ Anatea’s Bookshelf

24. Debby 22/11/2012 7:22 pm

Oh I’ve had my eye on this one since it was mentioned by Epic Reads! It sounds really awesome and original. Can’t wait to check it out. Nice pick! And thanks for stopping by my WoW 🙂 I like your blog and we have really similar tastes, haha. You’ve got a new follower 🙂

25. Carmen B. 22/11/2012 7:37 pm

I’ve never read a robot book but this one sounds pretty cool! I like stories where the protagonist have to infiltrate their enemies and I bet this one is full of suspense and action 🙂
    Thanks for spotlighting it and for stopping by my post ealier!

26. Diana 22/11/2012 8:26 pm

I’ve never read a robot novel in my life! Looks like I should catch up, because this book sounds intriguing. 😉
    Thanks for sharing and stopping by our blog.

Diana @ BookVenturers

27. Julie H. 23/11/2012 10:10 pm

Great pick! I’ve been excited about this one as well!

28. WinterHaven 24/11/2012 2:09 pm

I am so excited for this one!! It looks amazing!! Great pick!

29. Carina Olsen 24/11/2012 8:40 pm

Ohh! Just found a new book. <3 Thank you for sharing 😀 It seems amazing 😉 Great pick 🙂
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3