Yes, I know it’s Wednesday. I’m just really behind on blog posts, and am super
disorganised at the moment, as I’m running around like crazy as I try to get everything sorted for my holiday –
which is less than twenty days away, just FYI! So forgive me.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten AWW Moments in Books
There are obviously going to be spoilers this week!
1. When Rose and Dimitri “make up”. (Last Sacrifice)
“I don’t belong with anyone. I make my own choices” “And you’re with Adrian.” “But I was meant for you.” Yeah. Don’t even try to deny squealing as you read this line. I just about died. And then I came back again to weep vast waterfalls of joy.
2. When St. Claire climbs the steps to talk to Anna. (Anna and the French Kiss)
If you’ve read the book, I’m sure you all know what I mean. So. Adorable.
3. When Faythe is thinking about Jace, and how much she loves him. (Alpha)
She talks about why she loves him. So “AW” worthy. They totally got screwed over, by the way.
4. When Kent talks to Sam about being a hero (Before I Fall)
Heartbreaking, plain and simple.
5. When St. Claire gets drunk. (Anna and the French Kiss)
Probably my favourite scene out of the whole book. I loved it!
6. When Harry sees his family in the Mirror of Erised (HP1)
Need I say more?
7. When the whole school puts up their wands as a farewell salute for Dumbledore (HP6)
It’s much more than awe-worthy, but I felt I had to include it. This scene had me in tears for hours.
8. When the seventh years join together with the teachers to fight Voldemort. (HP7)
*Cries some more*
9. When Darcy admits his love for Elizabeth. Twice. (Pride & Prejudice)
I mean, FINALLY!
10. “If I let myself love you I won’t throw myself in front of her. I‘ll throw myself in front of you.” (Vampire Academy)
Enough said. Actually, no. SQUEE!