By the time this post goes live, I will flying across the Atlantic on my way to visit one of my bestest friends. You might already know this by now, because I haven’t stopped talking about it, but I had to write a post about it to make it official and everything. And I’m taking a short hiatus while I’m away, so I don’t want everybody to think I’ve abandoned ship. Far from it, actually!
A brief run down of my trip:
– I’m flying into DC but am staying with Dee in southeast Virginia.
– We will be watching the Veronica Mars movie together.
– This will be the first time we’ve met each other in person, despite having been co-captains for a good two years.
– This will be my first time leaving Europe.
– Exciting field trips include: North Carolina, Arlington, Walmart, Taco Bell, and Virginia Beach.
– I’m planning on filming daily vlogs, but I won’t be able to edit and upload them until I get back. Hopefully this goes better than my attempt at vlogging my Rome trip!
I will be taking loads of photos, and hopefully film absolutely everything to the point that Laila (Dee’s sister) may well make me sleep in the garden. I want to do a big recap post when I get back to show you all what I got up to!
So have a lovely couple of weeks everyone, and I will see you all when I return. Happy reading!