I found this… meme/list/questionnaire thingymabob over at Ink Crush and thought it would be a fun thing to do, as I love making lists and answering questions! It’s split up into three categories, so I’ll be doing one category a week. If you’re interested then go on over to Ink Crush and take part! If you’ve already done this, then feel free to leave your links below, as I’d love to read them.
1. Favourite Book Read
Must this question always be asked? I can never choose! But as I’m being forced (not really) I’m going to pick two.
Let’s pretend it’s one big book, shall we?
Both books/series were truly fantastic, and earned a special place on my shelf.
2. Most Powerful Book
3. Most Brilliantly Funny
4. Best Ache-y, Heart-Breaking, Tear-Jerker Read
5. Most Beautiful Story
6. Fave Rainy Day Comfort Read
7. Best Tense, Adrenaline-fuelled, Unputdownable Award
8. Most Beautiful Prose
9. Most Atmospheric and Vivid Setting
11. Most Original and Imaginiative
12. Best Under-appreciated, Hidden Gem Book
14. Most Haunting Story
15. Outside of My Comfort Zone but Gosh How I Loved It
16. Series That I’m Loving
17. Most Memorable Voice
Rose, of course!
18. Completely Awesome Premise
19. Would Make the Best Movie
This trilogy! With a bit of work on the main characters, I think it would be an awesome zombie movie!
20. Want to Re-Read Already
I tried to include as many different books as I could, but of course some popped up more than others! I apologise for the weird formatting, Blogger decided it wasn’t going to agree with me. It hates me, I swear!