Compared to last week’s episode, 3×12 wasn’t as amazing as I would have hoped. I blame Lindsey Morgan for absolutely blowing 3×11 out of the park and doing an incredible job. This episode was slightly slower, which was odd considering it had that slasher vibe to it. I still loved it more than some episode from this season, but it felt a lot calmer than last week.
- The episode opens with Miller telling the story of the Hookman… except it’s a post-apocalyptic/sci-fi version so I was legit squealing. They need the Winchesters. Then, of course, the story comes to life and the trio get abducted. Rude.
- There’s a lot of Polis nonsense that I really didn’t care for because Murphy and Emori were in the centre of it. I hate Murphy, and Emori is dull and needs to have a storyline away from the cretin so I can like her some more. Ontari is… well, Ontari.
- “Becca’s journal is amazing.” Raven is even more amazing imo. Raven explains ALIE 1.0 and 2.0 to the 100, and Clarke fills in the blanks. Then Clarke says they need to find Luna. Obviously.
- Monty bb thinks his mum could still be alive and it’s very sad and upsetting.
- Bellamy can’t reach Miller or Harper on the radio so obviously something is dodgy. And we see that Arkadia has been abandoned. OH GOOD.