Eve’s Fan Garden is hosting this large Blogger Survey, and I know I’m a tad late in taking part, I thought I’d give it a go as my reading is going slowly at the moment due to school work taking over my life.
1. Favorite childhood book?
I used to love the Animal Ark books, which were written by Lucy Daniels, when I was younger. The series was huge, and I think I read almost every book. I also loved (and still love) The Secret Garden, it’s probably one of the few “school books” that I actually enjoyed!
2. What are you reading right now?
I’m currently reading Matched by Ally Condie.
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
None. I don’t go to the library that much, as I hate having a time limit on the books I read, and I like having my own collection.
4. Bad book habit?
I don’t think buying too many counts as bad… 😀
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
I pretty much answered this above ^. Nothing!
6. Do you have an e-reader?
No, I use my laptop if I want to read an e-book.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
It totally depends on my mood. I sometimes read two or three at a time, but I favour one over the other(s) so it doesn’t really count.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
Not really. I still read the same books, and I read at the same pace as I used to. I think that maybe one thing that has changed is
9. Least favorite book you read this year (2010)?
Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year (2010)?
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver