Anticipated Releases: March 2015

The monthly releases just keep getting better and better, don’t they? I’ve made the decision to leave out the debuts that are releasing this month so I can feature them in my Debut Showcase post next week, but there are still a bunch of new releases that I’m looking forward to. Which ones would you have put on this list?

march 2015 releases

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
It’s a psychological thriller from one of my favourite authors! OH YES.

Mind Games by Teri Terry
I’m not entirely sure what this book is about but I really enjoyed Terry’s dystopia series, and this seems to be about virtual realities?

The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
ALWAYS HERE FOR FANTASY

march 2015 releases 2

Return to Me by Kelly Moran
This is about a guy who returns from the military after being injured, and a girl who takes care of him. I think it could be good, but it could also be awful, so I put it on here anyway because I want to check it out.

The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
I’ve already read this and it’s pretty adorable and I featured Ms. Lord in my first Author Spotlight post!

Liars Inc. by Paula Stokes
This is another one that I’ve already read but it’s a very good thriller and I wanted to feature it here. Fifty points to your Hogwarts house if you manage to figure out the twist before the reveal!

7 comments on “Anticipated Releases: March 2015

1. Lena 05/03/2015 1:35 pm

Liars Inc. is also on my list and you have just made me even more curious. I’m also desperately waiting for Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (Seraphina book #2). I need more of that world!

2. Jolien @ The Fictional Reader 05/03/2015 1:41 pm

I’ve never heard of Return to Me but it sounds really great! I’ll definitely check it out too. I received Mind Games for review but I haven’t read it yet. Great selection of releases, I look forward to them all 😀

3. Cynthia 05/03/2015 3:25 pm

So many great new releases! I am looking forward to The Start of Me and You. 🙂

4. I’ve read Mind Games and it wasn’t a book read, a little confusing when it comes to what was the point, but generally, a really good read, creepy and weird too, good luck with it Amber! 🙂

5. Maddy E 05/03/2015 6:09 pm

Mind Games has an amazing cover, so I’ll check that one out. I think it goes without saying that I, like the rest of the book blogosphere, am very excited for The Orphan Queen.

6. Samantha 05/03/2015 10:49 pm

I finished Vanishing Girls the other day and it’s brilliant. I half guessed the twist in Liars Inc. I just never saw the ending coming. I’m so excited for The Orphan Queen and The Start of Me and You!

7. Hannah 06/03/2015 8:18 pm

Definitely looking forward to Emery Lord’s latest, as well as Liars Inc and Vanishing Girls!