Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

TTT HEADERTop Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we’re meant to be talking about movies and/or TV shows, but I’m not here next week and I really wanted to share which characters I would want with me on a deserted island. I’ve tried to stay on track by including some TV characters, but they’re in the minority, unfortunately! Oops.

1. Gannicus (Spartacus)

The love of my life would have to come with me so we could have a great holiday.

gannicus

2. Tod (Soul Screamers)

To provide the snark.

3. Kelsier (Mistborn)

To provide the awesome.

4. Hermione (Harry Potter) (duh)

To provide the magic.

hermione

5. Raoden (Elantris)

To provide the hope.

6. Lillia (Burn for Burn)

To provide the friendship.

7. Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

To provide the hydration.

katara

8. Nailer (Ship Breaker)

To provide the survival skills.

9. Tinker Bell (Tiger Lily)

To provide the cute.

10. Daenerys (A Song of Ice and Fire)

To provide the dragons.

dracarys

12 comments on “Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island

1. Melody July 15, 2014 5:47 am

It would be pretty awesome to see Hermoine and Daenerys on the same deserted island! Ha!

2. Amy July 15, 2014 7:49 am

Yes, I was thinking I would definitely have Hermione. To duplicate all the food that my forager (yet unkown) will find.

3. Alexis Salcido July 15, 2014 11:14 am

Very creative! I definitely would want these people with me on a deserted island too!

4. Christy July 15, 2014 4:02 pm

I’m with you on Tod :) You always need some snark in your life no matter where you are!

5. Tracy (@Cornerfolds) July 15, 2014 4:42 pm

This is the first list I’ve seen Avatar on! I LOVED that show and was so sad when it ended! Spartacus is one of my favorite shows too, but (original) Spartacus was my favorite.

Here are my Top Ten!

6. Mel@thedailyprophecy July 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Not even Hook for eye-candy ;)? Hermione is more than welcome and Daenarys dragons would definitely be handy, because I would fly with them back to land (not paying attention to the fact that they most probably will eat me)

7. Alison (@AlisonCanRead) July 16, 2014 3:25 am

Whoo…Hermione. Definitely. Although she might pick fights after awhile on an island. But she also would probably figure out how to get us out

8. Sydney July 16, 2014 8:58 am

Dany! Oh my goshhhh I would so take her to a deserted island just for the dragons. In reality, I just want to be Daenarys. How cool would it be to have dragons as pets? Heck yeah.

I like how your top 10 are equally practical (Katara for hydration, for example) and whimsy (Tod, Kelsier, Tinker Bell). 😛 Awesome list. I can’t wait to do mine next week!

9. Danielle @ Love at First Page July 22, 2014 6:00 am

Dragons. Yes. Although if you had those, and they let you sit on them (which I suppose is questionable), you wouldn’t have to be stuck for long. 😛 But in the meantime it looks like you’d have all sort of entertainment. 😀

10. Judith August 2, 2014 10:57 am

EXACTLY WHO WANTS TO BE ON A DESERTED ISLAND WITHOUT DRAGONS

“Dragons make everything better” – Tim (who is sitting next to me)

I don’t know that many people on this list. I will watch Spartacus eventually I PROMISE.

11. Rinn August 2, 2014 11:20 am

Haha, I love the idea of having a Waterbender on the island to provide your hydration 😛 Clever!

Dragons are definitely needed.