Welcome to Debut Madness

I really enjoy writing and researching for my Debut Showcase feature that goes up every month. It’s a lot of fun, especially when others share their recommendations and what they’re anticipating. So, since I love doing it so much, and because I haven’t hosted an event in a looooonnnnnnngggg time, I decided to dedicate this week to debut books. I’ve been planning this for a while, and if all goes well I hope to do it again in the future!
I have come up with a bunch of fun posts for everyone to take part in, and now that I have a job I’ll also be giving a load of stuff away throughout the week! So, in summary:
What can you expect from this week?
– Lots and lots of giveaways
– Interviews
– A Read-a-thon
& more!
There’s still lots of time to sign up for the read-a-thon, so if you haven’t done so already then you should definitely consider it. It’s going to be so much fun! I genuinely hope everyone has a great time, and that you all find some new books to read. The read-a-thon especially is going to be a great (hopefully relaxing) end to my week!

10 comments on “Welcome to Debut Madness

1. Debby June 24, 2013 1:08 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY πŸ˜€

[im]http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/snugglyoranges/gifs/tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500.gif[/im]

2. Audris June 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Super excited for this week and the read-a-thon! Maybe it will help me get out of my slump *sobs* I just want to read.

3. Cody Doll June 24, 2013 3:41 pm

I am excited. I just got my book in from the library so I am have plenty to read.

4. Lucy June 24, 2013 5:20 pm

I’m so excited for the read-a-thon! I’m going to dedicate my weekend to solely reading. Fun!

5. Samantha Stewart June 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Ooh, I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve got planned & of course I’m EXTREMELY excited for the read-a-thon! πŸ˜€

6. Julia :) June 25, 2013 4:35 am

This sounds awesome! I didn’t even know about the read-a-thon. JOINING! πŸ˜€

Julia @ That Hapa Chick

7. Rita (Weaving Pages) June 25, 2013 6:37 am

I’m very excited because it’s my first read-a-thon or debut-a-thin EVER. I don’t know how many books I’ll be able to read though, because I have somehow filled up Thurs, Fri and a bit of Saturday.. Still, I have three books lined up for the debut-a-thon!

8. Natalie R June 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Ahhhh!!! I’m so excited for this read-a-thon!!!!!! πŸ˜€

9. Judith June 26, 2013 8:35 am

I am exciteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Yes, that needed all the Ds.